Blindfield Row Rollers South Central Dead End
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

Character delevopment.

Участников: 3

Перейти вниз

Character delevopment. Empty Character delevopment.

Сообщение  Cassius "Case" Duante Сб Май 11, 2013 9:50 am

Переводить лень было, тут в основном все тоже все понятно)
Alright, made this guide for those ones who are intrested in this guide. I do not force anyone to read this, just suggesting to. Let's start?

---

Part one - Your apperance!

As a usual kid who [Usually] lives around Willowfield, would not wear a pair of Timberland boots and some checkerd shirt, along with a baggie jeans, right? They usually wear some casual tanktop or a shirt, or a hoodie or a school uniform, along with a pair of trainers and some Adidas/Nike/Chuck Taylor's. Also! RPing a stereotypical teenager would not get you no-where, right? RPing an eighteen teen with a 'Homie' slang or some bad smoking addiction. It's maximum should be about 15, so it would be better.

---

Part two - Your attitude!

A scary-looking guy approaches you, people like Zero or other ones that could beat your arse badly; asking where you are from. You would not push yourself up, telling him to fuck off, right? You would be afraid and sweating due the pressure your character got. Show how your character is scared by people like those!

---

Part three - Creativity!

Think about the creativity you can have on your character. Make him creative; like how he would get some money, or anything else. Someone would not just be popping from no-where saying he lost his mom or she locked him outside, right? Think about something he can do, which is enough creative.

---

Part four - Emotions, personality!

Suddenly a few bullets are flying towards your friends! You are standing aside, meaning you are just watching them get shot onto the floor! Of course you would not just call someone or pull your gun out, right? You would be shocked. Or another situation; your mom starts hitting you by a kitchen-towel badly due the position in your school, your exams or something were so bad and your mom went wild..or something like that.

Personality; it's pretty weird when your character can not have any emotions and act like a robot. Right? Like..you have just heard one of your closest friends was killed or just deceased due to something that happened to him. What would you do? Just say 'Life goes on nigga..' - I don't think so. You would be freezing, or something like that.

---

Part five - Vehicles!

All these 'My uncle's car! My fathers! My mother's!' - Come on! Why would they give you their car?! What have you done for this car?! Get yourself a decent vehicle like a BMX or anything else which is little and not worth so much. Why would your relative give you a vehicle? People need money in that world, nah? He would sell it.[b]

Cassius "Case" Duante

Дата регистрации : 2012-11-11

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз

Character delevopment. Empty Re: Character delevopment.

Сообщение  Benjamin"-"Jordans Сб Май 11, 2013 10:32 am

Все понятноVery Happy

Benjamin"-"Jordans

Дата регистрации : 2013-05-11

Сообщение  Benjamin"-"Jordans Сб Май 11, 2013 10:33 am

Спойлер:
Ахуеннейший перевод

Benjamin"-"Jordans

Дата регистрации : 2013-05-11

Сообщение  Shavonne"Shavy"Washington Сб Май 11, 2013 10:38 am

Позже, если Килан не будет лениться, мы переведем все эти гайды.
Shavonne
Shavonne"Shavy"Washington

Дата регистрации : 2012-11-03

Права доступа к этому форуму: